"The Lord will perfect that which concerns me." Psalm 138:8
The Lord : ( who is He but God Himself, My heavenly Father, Prince of Peace, The Holy One,Creator)
Will: ( That is a promise, He will do it)
perfect: ( complete something,to make something as good as possible, or to bring something to completion.)
that which
concerns: (affair that should involve somebody: a matter that affects somebody, or that somebody has the right to be involved with.)
me!
I know this little tree doesn't look like much. But I saw it through the window and it truly amazed me. The colors on every leaf were so vivid and each one was fading into diffrent vibrant colors. I had to stop and take a look, (and a picture).
It was going through a process. A chemical reaction that caused the leaves to turn colors, I know. But It was more than that. There was such beauty in this one little tree. I had to capture it for all time. I didnt know what it would look like tomorow.
We too are going through a process, what ever the cause from the outside we are being changed. Daily. Moment by moment , from glory to glory.And we are so beautiful to our Heavenly Father. It does not matter to Him if we are in full bloom, if the leaves on the tree are changing, and falling, if were just begining to bud, or if we are completly barren altogether. He knows we are going through this process called life. That each one of us is on our own path, and in our own place. His love remains the same. Unchanging.He is outside of time, like the sun is outside the seasons. His love is sure and steady no matter if it's windy, or raining where I am. His glow is steady, His gaze is strong, His arms are sturdy, His love goes on...
May you know His love today, Stephanie
3 comments:
Hey guys, I copied your idea, I love to see pictures of the kids.Tanner saw it and he said"OOOh! we NEED to go to thier house!!" check out our blog at hodgdonco.blogspot.com Love Julie
I AM TRYING TO SEND COMMENT ON
YOUR BLOG WITH NO LUCK
YOUR PLACE LOOKS LIKE AN IDEAL SPOT
FOR KIDS. WHAT FUN.BEN LOOKS LIKE A REALFISHERMAN. HEY JADEN SEEMS TO HAVE A REAL TALENT WITH A CAMERA
HIS PHOTOA ARE GREAT. WHO KNEW KYLE
WOULDBE A GREAT WHITE HUNTER?
GOOD SHOT KYLE. AS ALWAYS ABBY AND
MATTHEW ARE ADORABLE
LOVE YOU ALL MUCH GRAM
Hey Stephanie, you should receive a big box I sent you by this coming thursday. Let me know when you get it. Not sure we can ship alot more, the cost to ship was more than what I spent for all the things combined! Yiks!
Well, enjoy the stuff and hope you can all put it to good use.
I love you,
Mom
Post a Comment