Friday, October 19, 2007

Matthew and Felix, He's saying "Cheese"
It has been raining here for I don't know how long. It does let up for a day or two then the faucet gets turned back on. It isn't like a thunderstorm type of rain. It's more like a continuous light rain shower. If this ever happened in Anza there would be serious problems!
On a sunny day if I see a cloud in the sky I say no, no, no! Go away!
Anyway I have to say we have 2 cute kitties our neighbor gave us.
Their names are Felix and Sparkles. Matthew calls them Fewix and Pawkles. (It sounds much cuter than that.) He loves them so much. I'm suprized how patient they are with him!( And that their not dead!)

2 comments:

Longdistantgrandparents said...

Hi Steph,
Matthew looks different everytime i see him, so cute. Was that Abby in the back ground? Say hi to all the kids for me. I love you guys.
Mom

Anonymous said...

hi everyone i hope i finally
figured this out. i think i get
dumber every year.
love your blog. it looks like a
great place for your family.
seems like jaden has a real talent
with a camera greatphotos.
i'm glad we have a great white hunter in the family.good shooting
kyle. abby and ben look happy too.
matthew is so cute with his big
smile.
where is your photo steph?
love you" gram