Hi all
We have had our fist snow of the season. It is a winter wonderland! It's holding steady at 20 deg. Here are some new pics of the kids playing. I fell flat on my back the day I took these. It was funny. Today Jaden saw 3 turkey and 5 deer. I guess they want to stay for Thanksgiving! Enjoy. Have a Blessed Thanks Giving!
5 comments:
Hey Benny, Is that a BIGFISH hat you are wearing, good boy your uncle Mike will be very happy to see that you are advertizing all the way out in Montana! I LOVE YOU and I hope you love your new house It looks very fun to me!!!love aunt Julie
OOOPs Ilooked at the picture again and think that is Abby in the bigfish hat, love you all and have agreat Thanksgiving
it looks like the kids are liking montana. growing up in the mountains is great.
i miss you cool guys....this is mike,your beloved uncle sent to you like some sort of manna like substance from coolville.we got our first snow on thanksgiving,it was good to see.its good to see the kiddees too.
wow- what beautiful photos.way
to cold for me but the kids seem
to be having a ball. they are really experincing new things.
steph- be careful and take care of our new baby and your self.
my health is improving every day
thanks so much for your prayers
it's 80 here today
love and miss you so much
great-great
Post a Comment